There are a wide range of investments available today but the big question is how safe are those investments and how quickly can they be sold?
The affects of the credit crunch are still with us 5 years later. Where can you invest to get a consistent return?
Abbot Associates Ltd IFA's have been advising clients for over 30 years on a wide range of investments.
We have never lost all or part of a clients money by investing in investments that have either gone bust or incurred a total loss.
We use our unique Active Asset Allocation process to provide low risk superior returns for our clients. We call it our Triple A concept "AAA"
There are 6 stages to choosing the right investment and we help you at each stage.
1) Identifying your needs and goals.
2) Assessing your risks and budget.
3) Selecting your investments.
4) Selecting the product that holds the underlying investments.
5) Ensuring the maximum taxation advantages are used.
6) Ensuring your strategy adjusts to take account of the inevitable changes that take place in life.
On the left is a list of the main investment options, on the right is a list of the products that can hold them.
We can advise you on all aspects of investment planning by answering your questions and formulating a strategy to achieve your goals.
The 4 main ways Abbot Associates Ltd can help you add value to your investments.
1) By ensuring we contact you regularly to advise on current events and how this affects your investments. We also provide a clear strategy to deal with any changes. Examples:-
a) As the credit crunch of 2008 was unfolding, we contacted all our investment clients with more than £10,000 invested at least once, most several times and discussed their options with them.
b) Prior to the Brexit vote, we advised our clients to substantially reduce their holdings in the UK and instead invest in Foreign investments especially the US. We anticipated that whichever way the vote went, taking this action would be beneficial. The UK pound fell substantially after the vote and all clients who took our advice achieved an 10-15% increase in funds switched over the 3 months post the Brexit vote.
2) Helping you choose the most suitable investment style to suit your needs. As independent advisers, we consider a range of investment styles and recommend the most suitable, and tailor it to your needs. There are always new styles and no one style will work in all investment environments.
3) We pick the most suitable individual investments to suit your needs, always looking to achieve above average returns without increasing the overall risk profile.
4) We advise you about how to plan your investment portfolio. This enables you to take advantage of all the tax benefits and allowances, whilst keeping your taxes as low as possible.
All our recommendations come with a full Suitability Report, providing you with a permanent record of the advice, before a decision is finalized.
We always agree our costs and charges in advance and confirm in writing before embarking on any chargeable work.